laptopy notebooki - komputerowy sklep internetowy
forum.X-KOM.PL
Forum sklepu komputerowego X-KOM
Zobacz posty bez odpowiedzi | Zobacz aktywne tematy Obecny czas: Czw 28 Mar 2024, 10:16

Odpowiedz  [ 5 posty(ów) ] 
 Potrzebuję kupić nowego laptopa 
Autor Wiadomość
nowicjusz
nowicjusz

Post Potrzebuję kupić nowego laptopa
3 special features that you need to pay attention to when choosing to buy a robot vacuum cleaner

Robotic vacuum cleaner is a cleaning assistant that is getting more and more attention from many customers. Thanks to the benefits of optimizing usage as well as saving time, it is a perfect choice for busy people. Many Best rated Vacuum Cleaners are increasingly releasing many different models as well as features and prices. It is difficult to choose a suitable robot vacuum in such a diverse market. Therefore, let's take a look at 3 special features you need to pay attention to when choosing to buy a robot vacuum cleaner.

1. WIFI connection

When the device is connected by WIFI, it allows the user to manage and control the device’s operation through the application app. This makes it easier for users to schedule all cleaning sessions organizedly. Moreover, the app will send you a report including cleaning time, problems arising in the process, etc. after each session. This allows you to plan a more suitable session for the next time. While using remote control for these machines is quite passive.

Therefore, when buying robot vacuums, you should pay attention to this feature to avoid buying the one that doesn’t meet your needs.

2. Smart navigation

This is a feature that the developers, especially Best Vacuum Cleaner brands, are still working on. This feature is quite important for a machine that works automatically like a robot vacuum cleaner. It allows the machine to recognize the surrounding environment, map out the home space as well as avoid obstacles or dangerous places such as stairs and corners.

There are currently three types of smart navigators you can choose from depending on your individual needs. The first is laser navigation robots. This type uses an invisible spinning laser head to sense the surroundings. Since it uses a laser light, it does not need the room light to be able to perceive its surroundings. At the same time, this form of identification is quite accurate, so the house’s blueprint on the app is also drawn accurately to help you manage more easily. The second type uses a camera to navigate. This type is also quite accurate but due to the use of a camera, it needs light to operate. The third type is the most commonly found on the market by far. This one does not use lasers or cameras, but uses standard sensors. It is cheaper than the two above but tends to have less app and map options.

3. Dust bin size

A rather big drawback of a robot vacuum cleaner is its dust capacity. Different from other models like upright or canister vacuums, etc., the dust compartment of the machine is also quite small. If you have a lot of cleaning needs, then you should consider whether the robot vacuum cleaner can hold all the dust in one cleaning session without you emptying it? The higher the need for cleaning, or the smaller the dust chamber, means you have to empty it more often. So, the capacity of the machine is a very important factor you have to pay attention to.

Final thoughts

Robotic vacuum cleaner is a great advancement of the traditional vacuum cleaner. It allows users to save time while ensuring a clean-living space. However, there are a few points you still have to consider when you want to make a purchase decision. Hopefully, this article and Top vacuum cleaners reviews can give you some general information that you need to buy yourself a good vacuum cleaner that can optimize your experience.

Ostatnio edytowany przez emerrryjones Śro 20 Mar 2024, 09:52, edytowano w sumie 4 razy

Śro 14 Lip 2021, 04:13
Komputerowiec
Komputerowiec
Awatar użytkownika

Post Re: Potrzebuję kupić nowego laptopa
Zobacz Dell Vostro 5515 Ryzen 7-5700U/32GB/512/Win10P z 3 letnią gwarancją NBD i 8 rdzeniowym procesorem.

Ewentualnie z dedykowaną grafiką, 3 letnią gwarancją NBD i 6 rdzeniowym procesorze Dell Vostro 7500 i7-10750H/16GB/512/Win10P GTX1650.

Śro 14 Lip 2021, 10:27
Extremalny Komputerowiec
Extremalny Komputerowiec
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Opole
W tej cenie masz bardzo duży wybór już ciekawych modeli.
Acer ConceptD 3 Ezel i7-10750H/16GB/512/W10P Touch
Lenovo ThinkBook 15p i7-10750H/16GB/512/Win10P GTX1650Ti
ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 i7-11370H/16GB/1TB/W10P GTX1650

Lenovo Y510p i7-4700MQ//8GB DDR3//Lite-on 128GB SSD//NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M//Windows 8.1

Nie 18 Lip 2021, 13:22
Profil WWW
Extremalny Komputerowiec
Extremalny Komputerowiec
Awatar użytkownika

Ciekawą opcją jest też:
Acer ConceptD 3 i7-10750H/16GB/512/W10P GTX1650 Touch
Z dedykowaną kartą GTX 1650Ti Max-Q.
Ewentualnie z mocniejszych laptopów (wygląd do oceny):
Gigabyte AORUS 15P i7-10870H/16GB/512/Win10 RTX3060P

Ostatnio edytowany przez Blazer, Czw 29 Lip 2021, 20:53, edytowano w sumie 1 raz

Pon 19 Lip 2021, 21:18
użytkownik
użytkownik

tu też bym polecał vostro https://www.x-kom.pl/p/667129-notebook- ... in10p.html

Głównie przez tą gwarancję NBD, ale i za wygląd no i za nowego, 8 rdzeniowego Ryzena. Taka konfiguracja, bez problemu sobie poradzi z monitorem WQHD i masą otwartych kart. Czy nawet 4K to nie będzie problem. Dobra, zintegrowana karta graficzna.

Wto 27 Lip 2021, 13:11
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Odpowiedz   [ 5 posty(ów) ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 17 gości